My American Dream

My American Dream

Montag, 12. September 2011

From arrival 'till first day of school



I'm finally here! It's so awesome! The family is so nice, I'm very happy to be here! Last Friday we went to a football game, my first football game ever! And it was so exciting! It is just like in all the movies, with almost the whole town watching it, with cheerleaders and the marching bends! It was really awesome! I love it here! Saturday we went to a Wallmart, I've never been to one before! It is so big! I just love it here in America! And I watched a soccer game of Brandon, soccer here in America is so different to German soccer, I've never thought that! And Sunday was cool, just hanging around... I just have to say it another time: I love it here!!!
And today was my first day of school, it was way better than I thought! People are really nice here. It's just awesome!
My dream came true, or IS true, and I'm like the happiest guy on the world :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Much fun over there and take care!
    I follow your blog :)
    Greetings,
    Marcus

    AntwortenLöschen